a product family
in the following list
- LF3000 POLYMER HR FOR COMPRESSED AIR
- Argumentation not available
- LF 3200: 3 MM PUSH-IN FITTINGS
The LF 3200 range is the answer to very small pneumatic installations with severe size and weight constraints, together with an absolute requirement for precision and reliability.
- LIQUIFIT and LIQUIFIT+: TWO PUSH-IN FITTINGS SYSTEMS FOR WATER AND BEVERAGES
These 2 "eco-designed" ranges propose an innovative alternative for water and beverage applications.
No fluid contamination occurs and environmental protection is guaranteed. These fittings ensure reliable and compact connections for liquid transfer applications.
LIQUIFIT+ is more particularly dedicated to the transfer of sensitive fluids. This range reduces the growth of bacteria in the circuits for 100% cleanliness after cleaning and can be directly connected to stainless steel tubing, without grooving, for diameters 5/16" and 3/8".
- LF3600, NICKEL-PLATED BRASS, FOR LIQUIDS AND GASES
The LF 3600 range, in nickel plated brass, is designed to convey fluids in moderately agressive environments or for food applications. The nickel plated brass components and FKM seals conform to stringent FDA requirements and to the 1935/2004/EC regulation. Vacuum capability, working pressure up to 30 bar, working temperature from -20° to +150°C, for use with all types of calibrated tubing.
- LF 3900 /LF 3800, STAINLESS STEEL, FOR AGGRESSIVE FLUIDS
The LF 3900 and LF 3800 ranges, with an all stainless steel construction, are designed to convey fluids in aggressive environments for numerous applications: food industry, chemicals, medical… Body and sub-bases in AISI 316L, FKM seals. Body and subbase in AISI 316L. Collet in 316L (LF 3900) or 303 (LF 3800) Vacuum capability 99%, working pressure up to 30 bar, working temperature from -20°C to +120°C, for use with all types of calibrated plastic tubing.
- LF6100,BRASS, FOR LUBRICATION
- The brass LF 6100 range features double sealing and a secure disconnection design. The range has a working pressure of up to 60 bar. Working temperatures from -40° to +120°C, ideal for lubrication systems or circuits that require a focus on safety.
This range is designed to implement sealing capability directly into other components; it can optimize dimensions, installation time and compatibility with different environments.
Parker Legris proposes polymer or metal cartridges, suitable for different usage constraints or housing.
The polymer range offers Carstick cartridges and Quick Fittings (a combination of a Carstick and instant fitting) for compressed air and LIQUIfit Carsticks for all fluids and gases.
The metal range comes in different materials: brass and stainless steel. Suitable for vacuum and for pressures up to 20 bar, for use between -20° C and +95° C (depending on model).
- MISCELLANEOUS ACCESSORIES FOR INSTANT FITTINGS