a product family
in the following list
- BRASS ADAPTORS
Parker Legris brass threaded connectors provide excellent pressure and temperature performance in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- BRASS TAILPIECE ADAPTORS
Parker Legris brass barbed adaptors are designed to enable rapid connections of threaded ports to tubing or hose.
- NICKEL-PLATED BRASS ADAPTORS
Parker Legris nickel-plated brass threaded connectors offer a wide variety of shapes and thread types to provide thread-to-thread connection solutions for harsh environments. Max working pressure: 60 bar, température: -10°C to +80°C.
- STAINLESS STEEL ADAPTORS
- Legris AISI 316L stainless steel threaded connectors provide excellent chemical resistance for applications such as food manufacturing machinery which are exposed to aggressive, even corrosive, environments.
- STAINLESS STEEL TAILPIECE ADAPTOR
- Legris AISI 316L stainless steel barbed adaptors are designed to enable rapid connections of threaded ports to tubing or hose in corrosive environments.
- Legris anodized aluminum manifolds distribute compressed air through several pneumatic circuits reliably and efficiently. Our manifolds come in two versions: threaded, or with easy-to-use LF3000 push-in connections.
- THREADED PLUGS
Parker Legris plugs come in several different materials, including brass, nickel-plated brass, steel, and stainless steel, to meet your application's needs.
- SEALING ACCESSORIES
- Legris sealing accessories include a large variety of solutions for provide optimum sealing on parallel or taper threads.