a product family
in the following list
- AIR BRAKE ADAPTORS AND ACCESSORIES
Parker Legris adaptors for braking systems are designed to connect miscelleous circuit elements, providing optimized installation. These products offer excellent resistance to pressure and temperature. The large range of configurations and threads enable to find the model suited to your application.
- BRASS ADAPTORS
Parker Legris brass threaded connectors provide excellent pressure and temperature performance in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- BRASS TAILPIECE ADAPTORS
Parker Legris brass barbed adaptors are designed to enable rapid connections of threaded ports to tubing or hose.
- NICKEL-PLATED BRASS ADAPTORS
Parker Legris nickel-plated brass threaded connectors offer a wide variety of shapes and thread types to provide thread-to-thread connection solutions for harsh environments. Max working pressure: 60 bar, température: -10°C to +80°C.
- STAINLESS STEEL ADAPTORS
- Legris AISI 316L stainless steel threaded connectors provide excellent chemical resistance for applications such as food manufacturing machinery which are exposed to aggressive, even corrosive, environments.
- STAINLESS STEEL TAILPIECE ADAPTOR
- Legris AISI 316L stainless steel barbed adaptors are designed to enable rapid connections of threaded ports to tubing or hose in corrosive environments.
- Legris anodized aluminum manifolds distribute compressed air through several pneumatic circuits reliably and efficiently. Our manifolds come in two versions: threaded, or with easy-to-use LF3000 push-in connections.
- THREADED PLUGS
Parker Legris plugs come in several different materials, including brass, nickel-plated brass, steel, and stainless steel, to meet your application's needs.
- SEALING ACCESSORIES
- Legris sealing accessories include a large variety of solutions for provide optimum sealing on parallel or taper threads.