a product family
in the following list
- BRASS BALL VALVE LOW AND MEDIUM PRESSURE
- Argumentation not available
- COMPLEMENTARY BRASS BALL VALVES LOW/MEDIUM PRESSURE
Brass ball valves for low and medium pressure are used for opening and closing compressed air, water and city gas. Available in standard series, these ball valves come in a wide range of models: in-line, lockable or venting, short or long thread. Working pressure: up to 40 bar and working temperature: -50°C to +170°C according to the model.
- STAINLESS STEEL BALL VALVES LOW/MEDIUM PRESSURE
- Legris stainless steel ball valves are suitable for agressive fluids and corrosive environments. They provide excellent resistance to pressure (up to 64 bar nominal) and temperature up to 150° C.
- MINI-BALL VALVES
Legris mini-ball valves enable in-line opening and closing of a pneumatic circuit. Compact and light weight, they are suited to all types of installation.
- BALL VALVES LIQUIFIT®
This range of valves offers an innovative solution in the treatment of water and the handling of beverages while protecting health. These compact and reliable valves offer perfect sealing and excellent cleanliness.
Nominal pressure: 10 bar, temperatures: -15°C to +100°C.
- NEEDLE VALVES
- Legris needle valves precisely control flow in a fluid power circuit. In-line and right angle designs are availaible
- STAINLESS STEEL NEEDLE VALVE
Excellent chemical resitance to aggressive fluids and environments. Good resistance to pressure. PTFE O-rings.
- PILOTED VALVES
- Legris axial valves are designed to open and close fluid power circuits at a distance by a pneumatic and/or electric control. Compared with a traditional actuator, Legris axial valves are more compact, requiring up to 50 % less space.