a product family
in the following list
- BRASS BALL VALVES LOW/MEDIUM PRESSURE
- Legris low and medium pressure brass ball valves come in four different models: in-line, 3 way, lockable or venting.
- STAINLESS STEEL BALL VALVES LOW/MEDIUM PRESSURE
- Legris stainless steel ball valves are suitable for agressive fluids and corrosive environments. They provide excellent resistance to pressure (up to 2031 psi nominal) and temperature up to 356° F.
- MINI-BALL VALVES
Legris mini-ball valves enable in-line opening and closing of a pneumatic circuit. Compact and light weight, they are suited to all types of installation.
- BALL VALVES LIQUIFIT®
This range of valves offers an innovative solution in the treatment of water and the handling of beverages while protecting health. These compact and reliable valves offer perfect sealing and excellent cleanliness.
Nominal pressure: 10 bar, temperatures: -15°C to +100°C.
- NEEDLE VALVES
- Legris needle valves precisely control flow in a fluid power circuit. They are available in in-line and right angle styles.
- STAINLESS STEEL NEEDLE VALVE
Excellent chemical resitance to aggressive fluids and environments. Good resistance to pressure. PTFE O-rings.
- PILOTED VALVES
- Legris axial valves are designed to open and close fluid power circuit at a distance by a pneumatic and/or electric control. Compared with an actuator, the Legris axial valve is more compact, requiring up to 50 % less space.