a product family
in the following list
- CLOSE TOLERANCE SEMI-RIGID POLYAMIDE (PA) TUBING
Tried and tested for industrial or vehicle applications, PA tubing guarantees excellent durability due to its stable long-term mechanical properties. Parker Legris' special grade of semi-rigid polyamide is manufactured according to our Eco Design approach for higher performance.
- CLOSE TOLERANCE RIGID NYLON TUBE
- Legirs semi-rigid nylon tubing is manufactured to very close tolerances, to provide consistently high quality over wide temperature and pressure ranges. Our semi-rigid nylon tubing is available in a number of different colours, sizes and lengths to meet your requirements.
- CLOSE TOLERANCE FLEXIBLE POLYURETHANE TUBE
When a small bend radius is required for your application, Parker Legris flexible polyurethane tubing is the answer. This tubing resists abrasion and comes in polyester (chemical resistance) and polyether (humidity resistance) materials. It is also recommended in ether version for sensitive applications such as medical thanks to its bio-compatibility and high flexibility. Parker Legris flexible polyurethane is available in polyester for chemical resistance, polyether for resistance to humidity, Clean for medical or clean rooms applications, recoil, twin and anti-spark varieties. Nominal pressure at +20°C : from 8 to 15 bar according to the model, working temperature : -20°C to +70°C.
- ADVANCED PE TUBING
Parker Legris Advanced PE tubing is 50% reticulated. This range is designed for chemically and mechanically demanding environments, especially those of water treatments, without compromising operator safety.
Nominal pressure at 20°C: 11 to 16 bar, depending on the diameter, temperatures from -40°C to +95°C.
- CLOSE TOLERANCE FLUOROPOLYMER TUBE
The Parker-Legris fluoropolymer tubing range allows to answer the most demanding requirements of any installation.
Our standard offer proposes FEP and PFA tubing offering the widest chemical resistance spectrum while guaranteeing excellent flexibility and unsurpassed resistance in pressure/temperature.
- BRAIDED PVC HOSE
- Legris food quality braided PVC hose is translucent to enable visual confirmation of fluid flow .
- SELF-FASTENING HOSE
- Legris self-fastening hose is constructed with NBR nitrile rubber reinforced with a textile braid on both inner and outer layers. It is designed for automobile process equipment (CNOMO E07.2115N) both for cooling circuits and for many general pneumatic applications.
- ACCESSORIES FOR TUBES AND HOSES
- Legris tube cutters, ferrules and tube clips complement our family of high-quality tubing and hose products.