a product group
in the following list
- PUSH-IN FITTINGS
Push-in fittings allow fast circuit assembly for conveying compressed air, gas or liquids at a wide range of pressures and temperatures. Connection and disconnection is immediate and manual.
- TECHNICAL TUBING AND HOSE
Parker Legris offers a wide range of tubing and hose to meet your application's requirements. The types of tubing and hose offered by Parker Legris include: polyamide, polyurethane, anti-spark, flouropolymer, polyethylene, self-fastening, and PVC.
- FUNCTION FITTINGS
Parker Legris function fittings (flow control regulators, piloted function fittings, non-return valves, … ) allow you to exert even greater control over your installations. Compact, reliable and easy to install, these fittings can be used in various applications, including: food and beverage, in-plant automotive, printing, textile and water treatment industries, ...
- COMPRESSION FITTINGS
- Legris compression fittings enable the secure installation of plastic and metal tubing.
- INDUSTRIAL BALL VALVES
The Parker Legris range of ball valves, including standard, axial, and needle valves, provides a reliable means of opening and closing fluid systems.
- QUICK ACTING COUPLERS AND BLOWGUNS
- Legris couplers allow reliable and quick connection and disconnection. The wide range of styles and sizes will allow you to choose the appropriate solution for your application.
- ADAPTOR AND MANIFOLD
- Argumentation not available