a product group
in the following list
- PUSH-IN FITTINGS
Push-in fittings allow fast circuit assembly for conveying compressed air, gas or liquids at a wide range of pressures and temperatures. Connection and disconnection is immediate and manual.
- TECHNICAL TUBING AND HOSE
Parker Legris offers a wide range of tubing and hose to meet your application's requirements for the standard to the most demanding industrial applications, such as medical of clean rooms. The types of tubing and hose offered by Parker Legris include: polyamide, polyurethane, anti-spark, flouropolymer, polyethylene, self-fastening, PVC, USP and ether clean tubing.
- FUNCTION FITTINGS
Parker Legris function fittings (flow control regulators, piloted function fittings, non-return valves, … ) allow you to exert even greater control over your installations. Compact, reliable and easy to install, these fittings can be used in various applications, including: food and beverage, in-plant automotive, printing, textile and water treatment industries, ...
- COMPRESSION FITTINGS
- Legris compression fittings enable the secure installation of plastic and metal tubing.
- INDUSTRIAL VALVE
- Argumentation not available
- QUICK ACTING COUPLERS AND BLOWGUNS
- Legris couplers allow reliable and quick connection and disconnection. The wide range of styles and sizes will allow you to choose the appropriate solution for your application.
- THREADED ACCESSORIES
Parker Legris offers a comprehensive range of accessories featuring brass, nickel-plated brass or stainless steel components: adaptors, plugs, manifolds and sealing products.